Friday, November 16, 2012

TO MAY AVID FANS

I KNOW YOU MISSED ME. I RARELY BLOG FAGGOTRY THESE DAYS BECAUSE IT'S TOO MAINSTREAM. AND I FIND IT REDUNDANT SEEING ALL GAY BLOGS WITH THE SAME CONTENT. GOT THAT? THE GOLDEN DAYS OF OKRAYERO IS LONG GONE.

BUT I WILL NOT STOP.

I WILL PRESERVE ALL MY POSTS HERE FOR MEMORIES SAKE. IT'S NICE REREADING THOSE EPIC EKLAVOOS. DON'T WORRY...I'LL POST SOME STUFF FROM TIME TO TIME IN CASE OF SUDDEN ITCHES.

ALSO, IN THE HEAT OF CYBERCRIME THESE DAYS, I DELETED MOST OF THE STUFF I POSTED IN THE PAST WHICH MAY BE OFFENSIVE. JUST IN CASE.

I WILL BE ACTIVE IN FACEBOOK FROM NOW ON. SO PLEASE ADD ME UP.

okrayero@yahoo.com

MY TUMBLR ACCOUNT IS: http://okrayero.tumblr.com. PLS FOLLOW ME.

BACOLOD CITY IS VERY MUCH JUGILATED. LOTSA PIPS RAMP IN THE CITY ALL OUT ALREADY.

I CANNOT SAY I DID IT. BUT I'M PROUD TO BE PART OF IT.

THIS IS IT FOR NOW. AND I MISS YOU TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...